Hawker Hurricane I, P3975, "RF-U", No. 303 ´Polish´ Fighter Squadron RAF,
September 1940, pilot Sgt. Josef Frantisek
original in the collection of village Otaslavice - birthplace of pilot J.Frantisek
In just four weeks from September 2nd through to September 30th,
Czechoslovak pilot Josef Frantisek achieved seventeen confirmed and one probable victory.
Frantisek served with No.303 (Polish) Squadron RAF,which claimed 126 kills throughout the Battle of Britain. The bravery shown by Polish fighter squadrons has become legendary and Frantisek earned his place among the elite of Fighter Command.Recent research had indicated only three other pilots (A.A.McKellar, E.S.Lock and J.H.Lacey) scored more victories than him.
Frantisek was killed in a tragic crash on October 8th 1940.
size 75x50 cm (29,5´ x 19,7´), matting chalk museum paper, 300 GSM
- edition OPEN . . . price 10 EUR
- edition AUTHOR (100 items,signed by the author . . . price 20 EUR
- edition PILOT (sidned by author, F.Mlejnecky No. 310/312 CZ Fighter Sq. and S.Nawarsky No.302 / 316 Polish Fighter Sq.) ... price 40 EUR
- edition INSTRUKTOR (sidned by author, F.Mlejnecky, S.Nawarsky and Ch.Nightingdale)
... price 64 EUR
You can make Your print special and unique by additional pencil drawing
- price of edition + 20 EUR
signed by the artist, printed on the canvas
size 60x40 cm ( 23,6´ x 15,7´ ) ... price 60 EUR
Another size of reproductions and their shipping costs on request
prints: EU - 5 EUR, outside EU - 10 EUR, delivery in around 2-3 weeks
reproductions (without the "blind" frame): EU - 10 EUR, outside EU - till 20 EUR, delivery in around 2-3 weeks
PAYMENT is supported by:
PAYPAL, Western Union, Eurogiro, wireless bank transfer, money order check, cash